A Parent-tutor meeting is to be organised on from 1st october for Batch 1 upto a whole week. After every class the Tutor will stay upto an hour for parents to discuss details below
The purpose of the meeting is to update you about:
• Class participation of student.
• What has been covered so far.
• What is our future plan of action.
• Graded homework
• Quizzes report for all the topics covered so far.
• Specific concerns at both ends (Parents- Tutors) to help engage students and enhance productivity of the sessions.
The example is below
1st October Saturday will be your English Class as usual and after the class Your Tutor will wait for your parents for the meeting.Similarly 2nd October after your usual Biology class your Biology Tutor will stay upto an hour to dicuss the progress of your child. This sequence will go on untill you meet and discuss with all subject tutors