IGCSE SUMMER CAMP 2021
Course Key Features:
- 50 % coverage of IGCSE Cambridge syllabus content starting from fundamental concepts.
- Weekly quizzes digital reports and parent-teacher meetings to keep parents up to date with student’s progress and performance. ”
- Access to specially designed Study material on our application.
- Live interactive sessions of each subject with access to recorded lectures in case you missed the live class or for revision purposes.
- 24 x 7 student Support.
IGCSE HUFFAZ SESSION 2021
Virtual academia is starting a new batch of Igcse for huffaz students in two categories:
- IGCSE Foundation course (covers grade 4,5,6 & 7th grade Cambridge) Duration 6 months.
- IGCSE Main course (covers 8,9 & 10th grade Cambridge) Duration 6 months.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Memorizing Quran is the greatest blessing one can have. It is a fact that learning the Quran improves the memorizing capability of a child but, a gap of 3 to 4 years from conventional education can be stressful. Huffaz usually encounters issues related to fundamental concepts which, makes it difficult for them to cope up with the new environment in school. VIRTUAL ACADEMIA is bridging this gap for seven years and has polished dozens of huffaz for achieving outstanding results in IGCSE & A level exams & those alumni are pursuing education in prestigious universities across the globe.
- IGCSE foundation course: There are no such eligibility criteria except students should know basic mathematics skills and able to read and write.
- IGCSE main course: Student should have an average score (65-7,1%) in a 7th-grade final exam or else should capable of solving 7th-grade mathematical problems, have a good knowledge of combined sciences with fair communication skills in the English language.